SHAME ON DoA Clan

Feel free to talk overall

SHAME ON DoA Clan

Postby RDX_BOT » 15.10.2017, 15:10

Hey fellow bF2 lover, Myself RDX BOT Moderator from Revive network.i found it very disrespectful when your clan member come to cheat on some of my battle server.i play vs DoA clan member on Road to Jal server i thought you guys are good but after watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORhzxnw-WcI i have doubt on my words are all of you guys hackers ? ,Do something fast before you clan lost respect :idea: see you online 8-)

Much love ,
RDXBOT
RDX_BOT

Re: SHAME ON DoA Clan

Postby SKAS » 15.10.2017, 16:36

Hello

I m the clan leader of doa and what i see here is total sad story.
first of all i like to say that me and our clan is not supporting any kind of cheat or hack in our network or servers!
the member that is shown in this clip is a new member at the clan,and we suspended him right awey when we saw this clip.
what does it mean? he is not kicked out of the clan atm becuse we have to make sure that he is rly cheating and its his acc and him playing on the clip!
at the time he is suspended he is not allowed to play under a DoA tag.
so we have to make some resarch about this clip. is it fake or not.

to the post itself i like to say its not the fine english way to punish a ather clan by just say shame on you! or are u all cheaters.
We play this game for souch a long time and 99% of us never used a cheat.the one % and the first person ever wos swdvgfrtgb ! so be sure we are clean!

agin i would like to say we are not support any kind of hack or cheat!

if it turn out that its him and his acc use aimbot or wallhack we ban him of from all our server and network and he will be kicked out of the clan.

greetings
~DoA~
War isn´t about who´s right. It´s about who´s left.
SKAS

Re: SHAME ON DoA Clan

Postby yacinexed » 15.10.2017, 17:18

Hey ! RDX_BOT
im pretty sure the clan was created for long time ago and no one complained about anything but when it comes to ONLY ONE GUY (AKA : the cheater) did this thing you came here and say something bad about the whole clan...
yacinexed

Return to Anything else